Saturday, July 28, 2007

Big changes

So I decided to go ahead and buy a domain name: www.talastudio.com, the virtual tabla is now on that website.

I wanted to add more features to the tabla, and make a website on my interest in Indian music in general. The new 'talastudio' (tala means 'beat' in hindi) website will be a place for expansion. Hopefully, it will host some other virtual instruments. I have a dholak so I'll try to make a virtual version of that too, that would be too cool! Basically a bunch of ideas are stirring me up, so I want a new website where I can try some new stuff out. It's gonna be slick, trust me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is superb!! Amazing!!!
How soon will you be adding the other features?
One of the most innovative sites that I have seen. Well done.

Rishi Verma said...

thank you very much! being a student its hard to find time to work on it, but whenever I have free time I will be adding new features..